This is where Sunrise Author Services comes in!
Sometimes having somebody else to take care of a couple tasks can help alleviate the stress. We at SAS are able to do this for you. Is there a certain aspect of promotion that you would like assistance on? Here are several of the services we offer for authors:
• Maintaining social media (Facebook and Twitter)
• Running street teams
• Contacting reviewers for upcoming releases (ARCs) and backlist books (final copy)
• Contacting bloggers for guest posts, interviews, spotlights, and/or giveaways
• Newsletter design/maintenance (via Mailchimp)
• Create and promote giveaways (via Rafflecopter/social media page), select winners, and distribute prizes
• Promote sales on social media, including creating a simple graphic to share
• Schedule and set up Facebook events and parties (including finding authors to take over portions of the event/party if desired)• Plan out calendar of events, sales, deadlines, etc., to help keep you on track with your goals
If there's anything not listed above, feel free to ask if we're able to do it. We've listed the basics of what we can provide so you're able to focus more attention on your writing. We offer a variety of personal assistant packages to suit your needs for temporary assistance (by the hour) or continued assistance by the month (with a reduced hourly rate depending on number of hours requested).
For 1-10 hours: $20 per hour
$15 per hour with a minimum of 10 hours per month with a 3 month minimum of services
Please fill out this form to inquire about our virtual assistant services. Jessica Tate, our virtual assistant, will contact you within 72 hours to go over the details.